Friday, March 14, 2008

Spanish Wedding Invitations for a destination wedding

Spanish Wedding Invitations
for a destination wedding


Spanish Wedding Invitations.

Spanish Wedding Invitations.

Spanish Wedding Invitations.
Powel Hall
and playbill cover for the Spanish music concert.


I recently attended a wonderful concert performance at Powell Symphony Hall in St. Louis. The St. Louis Symphony Orchestra performed "Flourish with Fireworks", "Piano Concerto No. 2 in F minor", "Danzas fantasticas", and "The Three-Cornered Hat Suite". The last passionate Spanish performance was my favorite! The beautiful Spanish piece moved my heart and soul! Just wish I could have seen the ballet performed to this music too! During the concert, my mind wandered to a few of the wonderful international clients I have worked with over the years, and creating their Spanish wedding invitations. If you are looking for a bilingual option for your Spanish, european or destination wedding, our studio can assist.