Friday, March 16, 2007



~I so enjoyed working with Gerallyn and Tom, creating their unique wedding invitations and accessories! Gerallyn loves beautiful things, beautiful writing and roses. So she chose Spencerian calligraphy for their custom wedding invitations. Next, she selected lovely ivory stationery with a delicate gold round border for a personal touch. For their matching hand addressed envelopes, she decided on hand painted roses. I simply adore her combination of choices. And when she sent me their wedding photos, I could see why she picked romantic roses. What a gorgeous rose bouquet for a beautiful bride! And a talented one at that, so sweet are the little ribbons tied a top each calligraphed place card at their wedding reception. Again, delicate details that add perfect personalization to a wedding.

Corresponding with Gerallyn was fun. She was excited to share their guest's reactions to their wedding invitations, and I was thrilled to know how pleased she and Tom were with the invitations, envelopes and cards. My favorite story Gerallyn shared with me is one I will always remember. She told me that her sister framed their wedding invitation and two personal place cards in a glass framed tray as a gift. I love this thoughtful and creative idea! The tray is displayed on their mantel in their home. I feel so honored to be a part of their wedding and their special memories. Thank you