Monday, March 12, 2007

elegant wedding at the Glen Island Harbour

Featuring Jenn and James Halter of New York
An elegant wedding at the Glen Island Harbour Club in New Rochelle



I have very fond memories of working with Jennifer and James. Jennifer has exquisite taste and knows a great deal about paper quality. For these reasons, she carefully selected a unique combination of hand calligraphy and letterpress for their wedding invitations. Printed on a very light ivory cardstock in classic black ink, their invitations set the tone for their truly elegant wedding at the Glen Island Harbour Club.

When Jennifer shared with me several of their wedding photos, I was thrilled! And she has been kind enough to allow me to feature their unique wedding invitation on the main page of The Calligraphy Lady® website. Jennifer and I occasionally email each other, and she always remembers to ask about my baby, Rory, my six year old Shih Tzu (aka the calligraphy puppy). She's a pet lover too! Thank you, Jennifer and James, for allowing us to create your wedding invitations and for sharing your special day with everyone who visits our site. We appreciate your friendship, and you continue to inspire us!