Thursday, March 22, 2007

the dramatic wedding

Featuring Nicole and Jonathan in Florence, Italy

Nicole and Jonathan's Wedding, Their Story, Their Invitations

~Working with Nicole was a definite delight! In fabulous fairy tale style, Nicole and Jonathan were married in Florence, Italy. And they wanted their custom wedding invitations to set the tone for the dramatic wedding they were planning. Because of the luxurious location, we knew their wedding invitations had to be unique, extraordinary and reflective of their special day.
After browsing my calligraphy and hand painted roses, Nicole told me she loved the hand painted pink rose and flourish design of a featured invitation envelope on my site. This inspired her creative idea of placing the rose and flourish design at the top of their custom wedding invitations. Next, she selected letterpress to set the stage for my handwriting on our finest stationery. A hand painted rose and flourish on the outer envelopes to match their wedding invitations completed the ensemble. She chose classic embossing of their address for the back flap of the outer invitation envelopes. For the finishing touch, the rose and flourish design graced their thank you cards.
When Nicole shared their wedding photos with me, I was speechless -- my breath taken away by the sheer beauty of the wedding couple and their spectacular event. Thank you Nicole and Jonathan for inviting me to be a part of your incredible memories!