Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Calligraphy Lady models for Talbots




Last Friday April 10th, I had the fun opportunity to be a model for our local Talbots store at Plaza Frontenac. I wore two ensembles and modeled the dresses throughout the store for customers. One dress was made of a lovely jacquard fabric with a tiny print -- a sophisticated sun dress for any occasion.

In this picture, I am wearing a polished cotton dress which features a unique bamboo print -- I love this dress! I also wore a large black floppy hat -- "Hello Derby, here I come!" Since I recently took a Chinese brush calligraphy class during which I learned to paint brush bamboo -- well, this bamboo motif dress is perfect for a calligraphy lady! And it is perfect for anyone who loves a dress they can move in, feel sexy in and chic -- and artistic!

Très cool (pronounced koool!).