Monday, June 9, 2008

California's Beautiful Beach Weddings



I recently visited San Diego, California for a short vacation. I fell in love with the area. My dream is to open a calligraphy studio in La Jolla or Coronado, CA! Oh, and to start an artist haven there and to help the homeless in the area with proceeds from art! I want to dream big!

Dayna attended the opening night of Hershey Felder's perfomance in "Beethoven, As I Knew Him" -- she was a guest of the generous and gracious producers Lee and Claire Kaufman of St. Louis. An incredible performance!

The famous Hotel Del in Coronado offers incredible banquet facilities for beach weddings.

The gorgeous view in La Jolla Cove. They have a small facility overlooking this site which can be rented for wedding or special occasion parties.


When I came home from Calfornia heaven, I went to my invitation albums and picked an invitation that I thought would complement a La Jolla, San Diego, Coronado Beach, Fall wedding theme.

Wrapped in Mocha, this aqua invitation with palm tree motif and seashell accent ensemble makes a sophisticated splash! It is a Chloe B. invitation wardrobe designed by Cranes Stationery.